538 delegates from the US electoral college will attend the meeting to mark the victory of Joe Biden as the next president. He will elect the next president on Monday for 50 states and the District of Columbia. According to the results of last month’s presidential election, Joe Biden is expected to receive 306 electoral votes without a sudden resignation. On the other hand, incumbent President Donald Trump may receive 232 votes. This is according to a report by the French news agency AFP.

Electoral college representatives are expected to end post-election tensions in the United States. After the election, Donald Trump filed several lawsuits alleging fraud, refusing to give up. However, he is yet to present any admissible evidence in support of the allegations in those cases.

In an interview with Fox News on Sunday, Donald Trump also claimed that everything was not finished. He also expressed concern that perhaps an illegitimate president is coming to power in the United States. In a Twitter post after the interview, he attacked the US Supreme Court, saying the court was afraid to support his case.

Despite Donald Trump being hacked, the November 3 election results have already been approved by 50 states and the District of Columbia. Joe Biden received a record 61.3 million votes, in addition to securing the 270 electoral votes needed to win as president. Which is 51.3 percent of the votes cast in this election. President Donald Trump, on the other hand, received 48.7 percent or 74.2 million votes.

Under US law, however, the president is elected by voters, not by direct voters. Members of the Electoral College will meet on Monday to finalize the presidential election process.

Joe Biden is expected to address the gathering on Monday evening.

One thought on “American Electoral College is meeting to ensure Biden’s victory”
  1. Hello all, here every person is sharing suh know-how, so it’s
    pleasant to read this website, and I used to go to seee this website daily.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *