Munich (AP) – FC Bayern’s final offensive on the transfer market is speculating about a return of Douglas Costa.

After the 4: 3 against Hertha BSC, coach Hansi Flick did not comment on the rumors about the winger who once made the switch from Munich to Juventus Turin. “No, I can’t say anything today,” said Flick, watching the transfer window, which closes next Monday.

According to corresponding media reports, the two clubs agree that FC Bayern Costa is on loan for a year. The arrival of Marc Roca from Espanyol Barcelona has been certain so far. Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting (without club) and Bouna Sarr (Olympique Marseille) are promising candidates. He was “super, super happy” when the trans window finally closed, Flick said after many questions about personal details over the past few weeks. “Let’s see what happens until 6 pm on Monday.”

Brazilian Costa, who played for Bayern from 2015 to 2017, would be the fourth man on the Bayern wing after Serge Gnabry, Leroy Sané and Kingsley Coman. Flick had asked for an entrance there. The Munich had once captured Shakhtar Donetsk’s Costa for around 23 million euros, when he moved Bayern grabbed a good 40 million.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *