Dry skin becomes more dry and lifeless in winter. Especially those whose skin is extra dry, the risk is even greater. In winter, such skin requires a little extra care.
- Do not use high-base facewash or soap. Try mild soap and facewash.
- Make sure to use moisturizer every time you clean your skin.
- Use hydrating serum twice a day. Apply it on the skin before using moisturizer.
- Use skin scrubbers at least once a week. This will remove dead skin present on the skin.
- Use a heavy cream or moisturizer before sleeping at night.
- If the ankles are broken, apply glycerin and wear socks before going to bed at night.
- Do not bathe repeatedly with warm water.
Information – Times of India