Transparent and odorless liquid glycerin. This dense and sweet ingredient has been used in beauty treatments since ancient times. You can safely use glycerin to protect your skin this winter. Learn how to use
- Wash and wipe the skin. As soon as you feel wet, apply glycerin on the skin and apply on the skin. Massage gently.
- Glycerin incomparable as a cleanser. Before going to bed at night, add 3 teaspoons of milk to 1 teaspoon glycerin and rub it on the skin. Wash the next morning.
- In an ovenproof container, mix half a cup of water, 1 teaspoon glycerin and half a teaspoon cornflower. Boil the mixture. Cool when the color is clear. Apply the mixture on wet skin and massage for a few minutes. Rub the skin with lukewarm water. It will keep the skin bright and beautiful by removing dirt and oil from inside the pores.
- Add equal amounts of sugar and glycerin. Add a little aloe vera gel and massage the skin. Dead skin present on the skin will be removed.
- Glycerin can be used as a toner. To do this, add half a cup of rose water to a quarter of a cup of glycerin and spray it on the skin.
- Mix 250 ml glycerin with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and massage it on the skin before sleeping at night. Wash the next morning.
- To remove skin roughness, apply a little water and glycerin on the skin every day.
- Glycerin can also be used to remove wrinkles. For this, whisk one egg white well and add 1 teaspoon glycerin and 1 teaspoon honey. Leave the mixture on the skin for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Mix glycerin with petroleum jelly and apply on the ankles. The crack will go away.
- Mix 1 teaspoon glycerin with ripe bananas and apply on the skin. This will remove sunburn spots.
Information – Femina Inn