The chief suspect of a knife attack on a church in the French city of Nice is said to have arrived in Tunisia from France a few days earlier. According to the British media BBC, the Italian Red Cross paper has been recovered from the 21-year-old accused.

One of the victims of Thursday’s attack on a Notre Dame church in the city of Nice has been nearly killed. Three people including the woman were stabbed to death. French President Emmanuel Macron called the attack an Islamist terrorist attack.

Police sources were quoted as saying that the attacker was identified as Brahim Ausaui. The Red Cross paper recovered from him was allegedly given to him in an immigrant boat last month after reaching the Italian island of Lampedusa.

The police allegedly shouted “Allahu Akbar” before shooting the suspect in a Nice attack. Currently, anti-terrorism prosecutors have launched an investigation into the case.

A Koran, two telephones and a 12-inch knife were recovered from the attacker, said Jean-Fran Jiss Ois Ricard, the country’s leading anti-terrorism prosecutor. “We also received a bag belonging to the attacker,” he said. There were two knives next to this bag which were not used in the attack.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *