Today (9 October) is World Egg Day. The day is celebrated all over the world on the second Sunday of October every year to make everyone aware of the need to eat eggs. Eggs are one of the foods rich in protein. Health experts say that having eggs in the daily diet is very important for good health.
- Eggs are called super food. Protein-rich eggs contain 9 essential amino acids for the body.
- Most of the protein is found in the egg white. So if you want to lose weight or if you want a well-built body, feel free to eat the egg whites.
- Eggs keep the heart healthy by removing bad and harmful cholesterol from the body.
- Eggs have two types of anti-oxidants that keep the eyesight good.
- Vitamin D matches eggs. This vitamin is very important for health.
- The role of eggs is important in the structure and development of children’s brains.
Information – NDTV